Why Work for Simeio Solutions?
We strive to help all of our people achieve both their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone’s contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Simeio Solutions continually strives to be a great place to work.
To be a great company, company needs great people behind it — skilled, confident, dynamic individuals with a true innovative spirit.
We nurture and retain the very best — talented, goal-oriented individuals who recognize the unique opportunities Simeio Solutions offers where creativity and innovation is a religion. We maintain an environment that encourages innovative thinking and humble confidence, along with training and professional development programs that help team members grow and advance their careers.
Simeio Solutions is a place where reputations are made, providing exceptional opportunities to expand your career. Whatever your professional goals may be, Simeio Solutions has several dynamic areas of opportunity. One of them might be right for you.
Work, environment, people. All these factors together make Simeio Solutions a truly unique place to pave your career path. A common occurrence seen in Simeio Solutions is excitement towards new challenges and opportunities, and their zeal in tackling them. Simeio Solutions perseverance to providing career opportunities and professional growth continues through the ages. Your growth with us would depend upon your role play individually as well as in a team. Of course, for a hard worker whose imagination knows no bounds, there’s no stopping you!
Position: Identity Manager Systems Analyst / Software Engineer
- Serve as member of Identity and Access Governance implementation teams
- Assist in design and architecture of overall IAM implementation
- Develop code in Java and C++ for system applications.
- Participate in detailed design architecture and implementing analysis that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology.
- Participate as team member or lead implementation projects.
- Research technical problems and assist in identifying solutions
- Integrate technical and application components.
- Participate in identifying configuration changes.
- Participate in implementing all systems to deploy an application.
- Maintain, tune and repair applications and provide user support.
- Provide support to project type work and put together work plans and task management.
- Requires experience deploying Identity Manager products from Oracle/Sun, and CA Technologies in a minimum of two separate environments including a production roll out
- Experience with the design and architecture of Directory Server products desirable
- Proficiency in programming in Java, Perl and C++
- Administrative knowledge of SQL Server 200x, Oracle 9i/10g/11g, Windows 2000/2003/2008 Server, Linux, AIX and other Unix-based Operating systems, Terminal Server, Clustering technologies, Networking Protocols, Information Security is required.
- Dedication to teamwork.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment.
Position: Identity and Access Management Architect
- Should have experience in technologies such as SPML, IBM Web Sphere, BEA WebLogic and Tomcat Apache.
- Working knowledge on various database structures such as MSSQL, Oracle, or DB2 is required
- Experience/Exposure with different identity management provisioning systems such as Oracle/Sun and CA Technologies is highly desired.
- Should be able to create and define business, functional and application architecture designs as per business requirements.
- Experience with different platforms such as Red Hat Linux, SUSE, AIX, Sun Solaris, HP UNIX, and/OR Windows 2003/XP/Vista.
- Familiarity with major enterprise solutions such as ERP, Mainframe etc is a plus.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Position: Senior Manager – IAM Business Development (currently hiring – West Coast)
Service Line: Information Security Services – Identity and Access Management
The main responsibilities in brief would include:
- Drive professional services sales efforts; increase project pipeline and build strong positive relationships with our clients.
- Develop and grow and manage vendor relations.
- Supervise a team of staff to meet project timelines
- Communicate effectively with the engagement management team, report progress and manage expectations.
- Facilitate workshops to document business requirements and lead the development of technical specifications for identity and access management projects.
- Provide business and technical guidance; identify opportunities and contributing to bid processes as relates to sales related opportunities and business development.
- Solve problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of complex factors
- 8 – 10 years experience leading IAM engagements including Oracle/Sun and CA Technology Identity Management suites
- Prefer candidates with Big 4 background or experience with global system integration firms resident in Los Angeles or San Francisco area
- Have served as vendor manager to build and grow services organizations with vendors such as Oracle, CA Technologies and Quest
- Open to travel requirements
Working at Simeio Solutions is not just a job, but a career.
We are constantly looking for highly motivated individuals for the following positions.
Prospect candidates should mail their application along with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org