Strategy & Assessment
Business processes and workflows are formulated based on assumptions about technology, people and organizational goals that can become obsolete over time. Companies must often reengineer their processes. Simeio Solutions brings an intelligent vision of identifying the sweet spots in business process definition and reengineering.
Wth our proven approach to needs assessment and strategy development, you can be assured of a successful, smooth and timely implementation of the IAM solution that meets your goals.
We believe finding the correct IAM solution is just the first step. Key to the company’s success is analyzing and implementing sustainable processes. A well-thought-out approach to solution strategy will result in operational efficiency, regulatory compliance, user productivity and business agility.
Steps To Simplify the Process of Developing an Effective Framework
Adopting enterprise-wide IAM can be a major change for organizations. We see 10 steps that can simplify the process of developing an effective framework:
- Set well-defined goals
- Conduct a role mining/role engineering assessment
- Establish role lifecycle management processes
- Set achievable timelines
- Identify roles and responsibilities
- Select integrator and technology partners
- Plan the implementation process
- Enlist support center/help desk teams
- Understand the role management maturity timeline
- Be prepared for change
IAM Best Practices Methodologies
Our goal is to work with each customer to develop and agree upon a future-state IAM strategy and tactical steps to achieve that strategy. The process focuses on mapping Simeio Solutions best practices methodologies for key considerations such as:
- User lifecycle management
- Role lifecycle management
- User access governance
- Risk management and segregation of duties
- Directory services
- Authentication management
- Fine-grained authorization and entitlement management
Proof of Concept
As the final step before moving to full solution development, you may desire to implement a proof of concept stage. We are fully prepared and experienced in creating a small-scale use case of the proposed system running in your environment on your hardware and with your applications. Once this step is complete, the system design will be verified, tested and ready to proceed for development and implementation.