Identity as a Service
Software as a Service is a fast growing part of any enterprise IT portfolio. CIO’s are challenging their teams to find SaaS offerings in every non-core area of the business. Identity management and security is the single area where IT spending remained constant (and for most large enterprises increased by 10-25%) in 2008-2009.
With Simeio Solutions Identity as a Service, we host a majority of the IAM components using our DirectAxs cloud computing platform, while each client selects the specific services to ride on top of that platform to meet their particular needs. This approach also provides shortened delivery cycles and reduced resource requirements.
Simeio Solutions is the only vendor offering modularized identity as a cloud-based solution for:
- Identity lifecycle management (provisioning/de-provisioning, etc.)
- Role lifecycle management (role engineering, role governance, role modeling, integration with provisioning systems)
- Access certification (attestation and automated remediation of access)
- IT-GRC (dashboarding metrics and monitoring of SLA’s for current policies applicable within the IT environment)
- Web single sign-in (SSO for internal/external applications, including Google Apps and Salesforce.com)